꧁Our Leader Namjoon꧂

 A Guide To Namjoon

Hey Guys....So Today’s blog is about our leader and the confident RM but first  I would want to Thank everyone who read my Fan fictions and Oneshot, I really appreciate all the love and support you all are giving me, so Thank you so much...Just help spread the word by sharing this blog with friends and Family. Anyways Back to The Blog.


RM is The Leader Of BTS When you read this Blog you will find out the meaning of this: “RM IS THE GOD OF DeStRuCtIoN.” Sorry a bit too loud.

Let’s jump right into it!


RM’s Real Name Is Kim Namjoon and He is from Ilsan-gu, South Korea. His Birthday Is On 12th Of September mainly in the year 1994. RM’s Position in the group is of the leader and is the lead rapper. He is also the producer and song writer. He is a part of the Hyung line along with Jin, Jhope and Suga.



RM was the first ever member to join Bighit Entertainment in the 2010. Maybe if he wasn’t there, BTS wouldn’t exist. He was planning on starting a solo career but we are glad that he didn’t😉and ended up getting in a group. Jungkook always mentioned how RM inspired him and How he was the Reason That Jungkook actually decided to join BTS.



When RM Debuted his stage name was actually Rap monster. In November of 2017 he got it changed to RM as he determined that "Rap Monster" was no longer representative of who he was or the music that he creates.


Namjoon has many specialities but one of the most Well known one is his grasp on Languages. RM is the only member in BTS who can Speak Fluent English and I don’t mean broken, I mean FLUENT. He learnt to speak English from the Sit-com “F.R.I.E.N.D.S” which is one of my all time favourites and I have a feeling it must be yours too. The way he framed it was that he first watched it With Korean Subtitles and then without it. Namjoon is the one who mostly speaks during their International interviews and Radio Shows. He calls himself the “Translator” of the Group. He has been teaching the Members of BTS, English step by step. The way he teaches them is adorable. I remember during a VLive RM taught Jungkook how to Say “Frustrating”. Jungkook kept on saying “Trustfating”. But at the end of the day, Namjoon reached his goal of teaching Jungkook how to say Frustrating.



RM is Really Really Intelligent. He is Kind of like a Genius. He has an IQ 148 . I know right, he is a smarty. He is very logical as well. 

Here as a video for Your Guys Reference. 



#SmartnessProven


As I mentioned Earlier RM is The leader of BTS and He really Shines in his role. He has always encouraged the members to Speak up in Interviews and helped them stayed motivated and Head strong. He is the support system of this lovely group. Here is a Touching video just for you all.



RM also released a mixed tape in the year 2015. It was called ‘RM’. Even though the mixed tape did not Get the recognition it deserved, you should, definitely check it out.



Let me Be honest RM is not the Best Dancer in the group. Dancing is not his thing he is more of a rapper than a dancer. You get what I mean. So here is a Compilation Of my Favourite RM dancing moments.


Fangirls Tend to fall for RM because of His Shining Personality Of course but also For his Dimples. One thing that makes him Adorable makes everyone go.



I was telling you guys how RM is The “God Of Destruction”. He Breaks Everthing and Anything. He is More destructive than Godzilla, Kidding!(Maybe not) But to be honest he is Very Clumsy. Check this video out if you don’t believe me.



Namjoon has adorable Nicknames like Joonie. This is My Favourite one so I am only gonna mention this


So that’s it for my guide on Our Amazing Leader RM. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it for you guys. 



Don’t forget to comment about your Favourite member and who I should blog about next. Your Opinion Matters! 

 

Join the Purple Stan Fam and share this blog. Follow me On Pinterest & Amino.  


A notice about Are We Meant To Be...I Will Be Posting chapter 30 Next Week Since I have been really busy these past couple of days and have had no time to edit. Sorry guys, I hope you all can wait. 


Until Next time Lovely people.


Xoxo,

BTSBUNNYKOALA

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Are We Meant To Be?" {Jimin FF} - Chapter 33~

"Are We Meant To Be?" {Jimin FF} - Chapter 36~

💕🤪The Weirdly Adorable V 🤪💕