Getting Into An Accident after hearing Dating Rumors about your Idol BF with another Idol {Jung Hoseok Oneshot}

  ━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Getting Into An Accident after hearing Dating Rumors about your Idol BF with another Idol


⠀╲⠀╲             

  ⠀╲⠀❀            ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀❀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀   

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀✿

⠀╲⠀╲             

⠀⠀╲⠀╲⠀☆            ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

      ⠀☆⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀   

      ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀★

⠀╲⠀╲             

  ⠀╲⠀❀            ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀❀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀   

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀✿

⠀╲⠀╲             

⠀⠀╲⠀╲⠀☆            ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

      ⠀☆⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀   

      ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀★

⠀╲⠀╲             

  ⠀╲⠀❀            ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀❀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀   

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀✿

⠀╲⠀╲             

⠀⠀╲⠀╲⠀☆            ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

      ⠀☆⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀   

      ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀★

⠀╲⠀╲             

  ⠀╲⠀❀            ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀❀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀   

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀✿

⠀╲⠀╲             

⠀⠀╲⠀╲⠀☆            ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

      ⠀☆⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀   

      ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀★

⠀╲⠀╲             

  ⠀╲⠀❀            ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀❀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀   

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀✿

⠀╲⠀╲             

⠀⠀╲⠀╲⠀☆            ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

      ⠀☆⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀   

      ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀★

⠀╲⠀╲             

  ⠀╲⠀❀            ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀❀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀   

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀✿

⠀╲⠀╲             

⠀⠀╲⠀╲⠀☆            ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

      ⠀☆⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀   

      ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀★

Intro

{Credits: Edit made by me}

⠀╲⠀╲             

  ⠀╲⠀❀            ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀❀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀   

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀✿

⠀╲⠀╲             

⠀⠀╲⠀╲⠀☆            ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

      ⠀☆⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀   

      ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀★

⠀╲⠀╲             

  ⠀╲⠀❀            ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀❀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀   

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀✿

⠀╲⠀╲             

⠀⠀╲⠀╲⠀☆            ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

      ⠀☆⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀   

      ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀★

⠀╲⠀╲             

  ⠀╲⠀❀            ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀❀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀   

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀✿

⠀╲⠀╲             

⠀⠀╲⠀╲⠀☆            ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

      ⠀☆⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀   

      ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀★

{Author's Note: Before we start with the Chapter click the Music Note To Listen to My Playlist For the FF. I would suggest listening to it in Random shuffle. EnjoyπŸ’œ}

{}

⠀╲⠀╲             

  ⠀╲⠀❀            ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀❀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀   

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀✿

⠀╲⠀╲             

⠀⠀╲⠀╲⠀☆            ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

      ⠀☆⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀   

      ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀★

⠀╲⠀╲             

  ⠀╲⠀❀            ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀❀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀   

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀✿

⠀╲⠀╲             

⠀⠀╲⠀╲⠀☆            ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

      ⠀☆⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀   

      ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀★

⠀╲⠀╲             

  ⠀╲⠀❀            ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀❀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀   

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀✿

⠀╲⠀╲             

⠀⠀╲⠀╲⠀☆            ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

      ⠀☆⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀   

      ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀★

Y/N’s POV


Hoseok: I will pick you up. Missing one day won’t make a difference I suppose, so you can still come with me, are you sure you don’t want to tag along?


He asked with uncertainty as the car stopped in front of my university, his arm draped around my shoulder as he looked at me with a questionable look. I gave him a small smile and shook my head.



Hoseok and I started Dating 2 months ago. We met 6 months ago at a coffee shop when I saved him from a mob of fans and since that day both of us knew it was meant to be. Being an idol’s girlfriend isn’t easy but as long as I have him, I can do anything and everything.


I do have my insecurities because I know he deserves so much better. He can be with another Idol right now who is much prettier than me, much thinner than me and more talented than me but he is dating me. A girl who is doing her masters in fashion designing at Seoul University.


It scares me sometimes, maybe there will be a day he realises that I am not worth all his time and he will leave, like everyone else. My dad left my mom and me when I was just 7. My mom passed away when I was 16 and since then I am on my own. I learnt to fend for myself and did become distant from everyone until I met Him. 


I am not the best at showing my affection and can be cold sometimes but I hope he knows I love him though I don’t say it.


He pulled me out of the darkness and into the light, his light. He is the only one I have and he is the only one I care about.


A sigh escaped his lips as he nods his head.


Hoseok: Okay then, I really wished for you to come but I know how important your studies are to you. Take care of yourself, eat all your meals okay…?


I nod my head slowly and he pulls me into a hug. I hesitantly wrap one arm around him and I know he is smiling. He pulls away and I see him smile before he places a small kiss on my forehead.



Hoseok: I love you.


He whispered and I looked down not sure what to say. I just nod and grab my bag before stepping out of the car.


I saw the car pull out of the university parking lot.


Y/N: I love you too.


I whisper as I saw the car driving away and a small sigh escaped my lips.


Y/N: I don’t deserve you at all.


I say as I tug at my hair. I look at my watch and my eyes widen.


Y/N: OH GOD! MY FIRST CLASS BEGINS IN 5 MINUTES!


I made hurried steps into the building and to my class.


{Time Skip}


During Lunch, I sat at a corner table in the cafeteria, with an apple and some lemonade. I know Hoseok wanted me to eat properly but I can’t help my small appetite. I put my earphones in as I read through my copy of ‘Great Expectations’ by Charles Dickens.



Hailey: Y/N!!


She yelled and I covered my ears.


Y/N: Aish! Why are you yelling?


I asked and looked up to see Brandon, Hailey, Mark and Jennie, My best friends. They are the only ones that know about my relationship with Hoseok. It is hidden from everyone and I am happy that it is, I don’t want him to be in trouble and I personally hate the unnecessary drama.


Mark: What are you reading?


Jennie: Must be reading one of the classics like always.


She said while laughing and I rolled my eyes.


Brandon: They say it is going to rain heavily today. It will be huge!


Hailey: That’s not the only news update, have you heard about the dating rumour regarding-


She stopped and I looked up from my book only to see Jennie shaking her head at Hailey. I raised a brow as I kept my book down and took my earphones out looking at them with a questionable look.


Y/N: Why did you stop?


Hailey: I-I just t-thought that it’s not that important. Besides you are never interested in celebrity news updates anyways.


She shrugged casually and I nodded. I was about to take a sip of my lemonade when I realised that my glass was empty.


Y/N: I will just toss this in the trash.


I said as I got up from my seat with my book in my hand and my phone in my pocket. I walked over to the trash can as I threw the empty glass and eaten apple in the bin. I turned around, about to walk back over to my friends when I felt my phone vibrate. I took it out and switched it on only to see a few texts by Hoseok.


“Hoseok: Did you eat?”


“Hoseok: I am missing you already :(”


“Hoseok: I really wish you were here with me. The guys wanted to meet you too.”


A small smile made its way to my face as I was about to reply to him but then stop myself as I hear a few girls behind me.


Girl: OMO! Have you all heard about the dating scandal!


She announced as the whole cafeteria grew silent. I didn’t turn to face her as I listened to her intently.


Girl: JUNG HOSEOK AND KIM JI AH! OMO THEY LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER!


That very moment I felt my heart drop in my stomach. Everything was crashing down in front of me. My book dropped from my hand making a loud thud catching my friends’ attention. The girl continued to speak.


Girl: Look someone just posted a picture of them right now! They are at the cafΓ© together!


My breathing became uneven. There has to be some misunderstanding. He wouldn’t do that, would he?


With shaky hands I turned around as my heart beats faster by each step that I take. I moved closer to the girl who was flashing the phone screen to everyone.


I peek in only to feel my heart completely shatter at the sight. It was him, my light. The light that had been taken away from me leaving me with my darkness. My phone drops from my hand as the girl looks up at me.


Girl: Did you hear it too Y/N? Don’t they look amazing together?


My throat became dry as I felt someone grab my wrist and turn me around.


Mark: It’s just a rumour Y/N…It’s not true.


Jennie: Y/N! Y/N look at me!


She said as Mark slightly shook me but I felt my body become numb. I pushed through them and ran out of the cafeteria leaving my phone there. Before I knew it I was on the road in front of the university.


The cars were moving around me but I kept on walking, all I could hear were the words which were pulling me into darkness. Darkness which had returned after 6 months.


“They look so cute together!” 


“They are such an Ideal Couple!”


“OMO! They are meant to be!”


“JUNG HOSEOK AND KIM JI AH!”



Suddenly the rain started to pour as all my clothes were now completely drenched. The rain had made my vision blurry and I felt my throat closing up. The cars zoomed past me and I heard the sound of car horns getting louder. Suddenly I heard a voice making my head snap in that direction.


Jennie: Y/N!


I turned in her direction but suddenly I saw a bright light which blinded me. Suddenly I felt immense pain in my body as my body jerked backwards and my head hit the road. I heard muffled voices of my friends. I tried keeping my eyes open but my body was not supporting me.


Mark: Y/N! DON’T CLOSE YOUR EYES!


Hailey: SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULENCE!


Suddenly my vision became even hazier than before and my eyes started to close. The only thing I could think about was him.


Y/N: Hoseok-ah~

 

Third POV



Jimin: Hobi Hyung! Y/N is calling you!


Jimin said as he picked up Hoseok’s phone from the table before handing it to him. A smile formed on his lips as he picked up the phone but before he could say anything he heard a voice.


Jennie: H-Hoseok O-Oppa.


She sobbed into the phone and Hoseok’s smile disappeared and all the members seemed to have noticed.


Hoseok: What’s wrong? And where is Y/N?


He asked as calmly as he could though his heart was hammering against his chest. He heard her sob louder into the phone which made his strength shatter.


Jennie: O-Oppa s-she got into an a-accident.


She stuttered and Hoseok jolted up from his place taking everyone around him by surprise. He tightly gripped the phone as his heart dropped to his stomach.


Hoseok: Jennie, please don’t joke around, I am serious. Where is Y/N?!


Jennie: I am serious Oppa, come to the city hospital immediately, I will tell you everything there.


She said and hung up as Hoseok’s body was now completely numb and his hands fell to his sides.


Hoseok: I HAVE TO GO!


He said and turned around but Jin grabbed his arm.


Jin: If it’s about Y/N, We are coming with you.


Hoseok sighed but nodded as he dashed out of the room. He sat down in the car as his hands were shaking. He fumbled with the keys before inserting it in the key hole. He started to drive as fear filled his mind. All their memories flooded into his mind making him grip the steering wheel tightly. He accelerated the car, not even caring if he broke the speed limit.


Hoseok: I am coming Y/N…


{2 Hours Later}


Y/N’s POV


I opened my eyes as I felt pain shoot up into my upper arm. My head was pounding as my whole body felt sore. I blinked rapidly trying to adjust to the light of the room. My vision became clear as I looked around the room. Where am I? I turned my head to where the constant beeping sound was coming from and saw several machines placed beside me, one of them was a heart rate monitor. I looked at my hand to see several needles pushed into my skin. Is this a hospital? How did I get here?



I felt someone tightly gripping onto my other hand. I looked at my side as I saw Hoseok holding my hand in his as his face was buried in between both our hands.


Y/N: H-Hoseok-ah…


I said and felt my throat become dry. Hoseok looked up and my heart ached looking at him. His eyes were red and his cheeks held dried up tears.


Hoseok: Y/N! You woke up! L-Let me c-call the d-doctor.


He stuttered as he carefully placed my hand on the hospital bed and rushed out of the room, leaving me with my thoughts.


Suddenly, all the previous events flashed in front of my eyes. Me reading through the texts Hoseok sent me, a girl announcing about the dating rumours surrounding Hoseok and another idol, me running out of the university and then getting into an accident.


My heart clenched as I felt bile rise to my throat. I swallowed hard as those pictures played in my thoughts again. Tears pricked from the corner of my eyes as I felt the burn in my chest making it hard for me to think straight. I looked out of the window to see the rain showering over the earth while my eyes became wetter. It felt like I have lost the war, lost him forever. I heard the door creak open as I quickly wiped my tears away.


Doctor Kang: Miss Y/N…How are you feeling now?


She said with a bright smile and I smiled back weakly with a small nod. I saw Hoseok through the small glass window looking in and I looked away feeling my throat clog up. I focused on the doctor’s words.


Doctor Kang: Okay…So thankfully you were not severely injured. You only got some stitches on your forehead and your arm has a minor fracture. Your Ankle is sprained but if you rest, it will be good to go. I think you will be good to go, I will get the discharge papers ready-


Y/N: No doctor Kang…Can I stay under observation for the night...please.


I pleaded with glossy eyes. I didn’t want to face anyone…not today at least. I need some time to myself, to get my thoughts straight.


I saw Doctor Kang think for a moment and after a while she nodded with a small smile.


Y/N: I don’t want any visitors today, so can you assure that no one comes in?


Doctor Kang: Sure Sweetheart, I will call the nurse and she will get you some fruit. I will ask her to make sure that no one disturbs you okay?


Y/N: Thank you.


She nodded and walked out of the room with her clipboard in hand. I closed my eyes trying to relax myself and trying to get rid of the immense pain in my heart.


Third POV


Hoseok paced around the hallway in worry as he had his arms crossed over his chest.


Jungkook: You should sit down Hyung. You have been stressing so much, Y/N wouldn’t be happy if she saw you like this. Just calm down and don’t stress.


Hoseok: How can I not stress! What if something happens in there! I can’t lose her… I just can’t!


He said pacing around as everyone looked at him sympathetically. Hailey sat in the corner crying while Brandon comforted her meanwhile, Jennie and Mark filled in the formalities.


Doctor Kang stepped out of the room and Hoseok rushed over to her.


Hoseok: How is she now Doctor? Is there anything serious? Can I do anything?


He bombarded her with questions and the doctor smiled at his concern.


Doctor Kang: She is better, she just needs to rest that’s all.


Hoseok: Can I take her home?


Doctor Kang: She can go home right now but I am sorry Mr. Jung, she has refused to do so. She says that she wants to stay under observation for tonight.


Hoseok furrowed his brows but sighed.


Hoseok: Can I see her?


Doctor Kang: My apologies Mr. Jung but she has requested to not have any visitors. She does not want to meet anyone at the moment and forcing her will only cause her more stress.


Hurt flashed in Hoseok’s eyes as he felt his heart clench. He remembered Hailey’s words when he had entered the hospital.


{Flashback}


Hoseok’s POV


I ran into the hospital as my feet made their way to the reception. The receptionist was an elderly lady and as I approached the reception I saw that she was reading through some files.



Hoseok: Excuse me Miss? Do you know which room the patient Song Y/N is in?


I asked impatiently and I saw the members stand behind me.  I saw the receptionist look up at me and raise a brow.


Receptionist: And who are you to her?


Hoseok: I am her boyfriend… Just please tell me where she is, please.


Receptionist: Room 210 A. Turn right and the last room is where she is.


Hoseok: Thank you.


I said and ran to where the room is. My eyes scanned the room numbers as I heard a few nurses whisper to one another as the members and I walked through the hall. 



I stopped as I saw Jennie pacing around the hallway while Mark was talking to the doctor. Hailey was sitting on the bench sobbing while Brandon glanced in through the small glass window into the room.


Hoseok: What happened? Where is she?


Jennie: She is in the room, she is unconscious right now.


She said lowly and I looked at the door again as my heart raced.


Hoseok: You said you would tell me what happened…


I said and she hesitated but closed her eye with a sigh.


Jennie: Have you heard about the rumours that have been spread about you and Kim Ji ah.


I furrowed my brows as I looked at her in confusion. What did any of this have to do with accident?


Hoseok: What kind of rumours?


Jennie was about to speak when Hailey rushed over with bloodshot eyes.


Hailey: DATING RUMOURS! YOU ARE THE REASON WHY SHE GOT INTO THE ACCIDENT! BECAUSE SHE HEARD DATING RUMOURS ABOUT YOU AND KIM JI AH AND SHE EVEN SAW A PICTURE OF THE TWO OF YOU AT A DAMN CAFΓ‰! IF IT WASN’T FOR YOU, SHE WOULDN’T RUN OUT OF THE CAFETERIA AND GET INTO AN ACCIDENT! ALL THIS IS BECAUSE OF YOU!


She yelled and I stood there frozen in my tracks. That’s what happened? She wouldn’t be hurt if it weren’t for me. Yes, I did meet Ji ah at a cafΓ© but that was because she is dating my childhood friend and their relationship is a secret too. 


Hailey broke into sobs as Brandon pulled her back.


Brandon: It’s no one’s fault, we all know how sensitive she is though she doesn’t show it. No one saw this coming so we can’t blame anyone over it.


Mark: Let’s not fight alright…Y/N needs us right now.


Doctor Kang: Are all of you with the patient in room 210 A …Song Y/N.


Hoseok: Yes Doctor…


Doctor: She is out of danger…but I can only check her properly once she wakes up...until then I can’t say anything for certain. She has a fracture in her arm and she had to get stitches on her forehead. Her ankle is sprained too so kindly take care of her. You all can see her but make sure not to wake her up.


She nodded and walked away. Mark put a hand on my shoulder and I turned to look at him.


Mark: You should see her first.


I thank him and make slow steps to the door. My hands shake as I turn the door knob and enter the room. Closing the door behind me the sight I see completely shatters me. I feel tears stream down my cheek as my knees grow weak. I walk up to the bed to see her lying down. I sat on the chair beside her bed. I held her hand in mine carefully as I broke down completely. I kissed her hand and buried my face in them as the tears continued coming out.



Hoseok: I am so sorry Y/N…I didn’t know this would happen.


My eyes continued to grow wetter and I don’t realise that I had been sitting there for hours.


{End of Flashback}


Mark: Hyung…


He waved his hand in front of my face and I looked at him.


Hoseok: Yes?


Mark: You should go home and rest…one of us will stay with her at the hospital tonight anyways.


Hoseok: No…You should go…I will stay. I am not leaving her here.


Jennie: But Oppa-


Hoseok: No Jennie…I have already been a bad boyfriend. I don’t want to make it worse than it already is. I can’t leave her and I won’t.


I said sternly and all of them nodded as they left the hospital.


Taehyung: Do you want us to stay with you Hyung?


Hoseok: It’s alright, you guys should go back and rest. I will see you tomorrow.


Taehyung nodded as all the members looked at me one more time before walking out of the hospital.


I sat on the couch in front of Y/N’s room as I rested my head against the wall. I closed my eyes as I sat back in place trying to get rid of my anxiousness. I slowly got up and looked through the glass window only to see my love sleeping soundly.


I know she didn’t want to see anyone but it was getting too hard to hold myself back. I carefully tip toed into the room as I sat on the couch lying in the corner of the room. Her face was calm as she slept. It was beautiful.


I slowly slid down on the couch as I kept on looking at her face. My eyes closed involuntarily and before I knew it, sleep had found me.


Y/N’s POV


I opened my eyes as I started to feel thirsty. My eyes found Hoseok sleeping on the couch and my eyes softened. Why was he here? Shouldn’t have he gone home by now?



He is very stubborn and I should remember that. I sighed as I reached out for some water. As I tried reaching out for the glass kept beside me, I winced and my hands started to shake. I was loud enough for Hoseok to hear me. His eyes snapped open as his eyes looked at me and they widened. Before I could react, he was beside me holding my hand and examining me from head toe.


Hoseok: W-What happened? Are you in pain? Does it hurt?


Y/N: I-I was just getting some w-water.


I whispered and Hoseok closed his eyes exhaling sharply and then opened his eyes only to look at me.



Hoseok: You should’ve woken me up! Why are you over exerting yourself...? J-Just Stay still...here have water.


He placed the glass of water in front of my mouth and I slowly sipped on it not breaking eye contact with him. His eyes reflected concern and worry, it made my heart beat just like the first time he looked at me. I finished the whole glass and sighed. 


Y/N: Why are you still here Hoseok-ah?


I asked and he smiled weakly.


Hoseok: I didn’t want to leave you alone. I want to stay with you all the time.


My heart softened at his words but then again remembering the previous events my heart started to ache. I was feeling suffocated as my thoughts started consuming me once again. 


Y/N: Can you please call the nurse...I want to go outside.


Hoseok: It’s pretty late right now Y/N. You don’t need to call a nurse, I will take you.


And before I could respond he got up and grabbed a wheelchair as he pushed it towards the bed.


Y/N: You don’t need to-


And I was cut off by him putting one hand under my legs and the other was on my back as he picked me up in his arms and my eyes widened. He saw my nervousness and let out a small chuckle which sent a familiar feeling all around my body. He carefully placed me on the wheelchair. His eyes met mine and he smiled as he turned the wheelchair around and made it go out of the door. 


There was dead silence in the hallway of the hospital as Hoseok pushed the wheelchair towards the elevator. We entered the elevator and I furrowed my brows as the doors closed.


Y/N: Where are we going?


I asked as he stood behind me. He bent down and whispered into my ear.


Hoseok: You’ll see.


He said as he pressed a button on the elevator and the elevator started to move. There was silence in the elevator and soon as the familiar ding sound was heard and the doors of the elevator opened at the rooftop. He pushed the wheelchair close to the little wooden couch. He let go of the wheelchair as he sat down on the couch and both of us looked at the view in front of us. 


The whole city was visible from here and it was the most beautiful thing that I had ever seen. The sight itself was breathtaking and the gentle wind blowing made it even more beautiful than before.



Y/N: T-This is beautiful.


Hoseok: You are even more beautiful.


He said and I glanced at him, not knowing what to say. I looked away and looked back at the beautiful scenery. I built up all my courage as I decided to ask him the question in my mind.


Y/N: Why are you with me Hoseok?


I asked not looking at him. I heard a small chuckle escape from his lips.


Hoseok: Because I love you...


Y/N: Why would you love me? I have nothing...no talent, no fame, I am not even that pretty...then why do you love me? You deserve someone who is like you. Like Kim Ji Ah. People are correct when they say that you look good together. I don’t deserve you or any of this Hoseok-ah.


I then felt his hand lightly rest on my cheek as he turned my head to face him. He caressed my cheek with the pad of his thumb.


Hoseok: Because no one compares to you Y/N...No one can make me happy like you, no one can actually make my day feel amazing like you do and no one, no one at all can make my heart beat like you do...


My eyes became glossy as I removed his hand from my cheek. His smile slightly dropped and I felt my heart clench.


Y/N: Then why did you go out for coffee with Kim Ji ah...?


Hoseok: It’s because she is dating Sungyeon, my childhood friend. His face didn’t get captured in the picture but he was with us at that time.


Realisation washes over me as I felt a wave of guilt hit me. I looked away as a tear slid down my cheek. I looked down at my lap as my hands were shaking as I let out a shaky breath.


Y/N: I-I’m sorry...


I said as another tear made its way down my cheek. He turned me to face him and both his hands cupped my cheeks.


Hoseok: No...I’m sorry. It’s my fault that you got into this accident, it’s my fault that you are like this right now and I should be the one apologising, not you. Now stop crying, I don’t like to see you cry.


He said as he wiped her tears with the pad of his thumb. I smiled at him as I held his hands removing them from my cheeks but still holding onto them tightly. I turned and looked at the city once again as the city lights shimmered. Hoseok wrapped his arm around my shoulder as I remained silent. 


I took up all my courage and finally decided to speak.


Y/N: Y-You k-know that I love you too right...? I know I don’t say it but you do know that I do l-love you r-right?


I stuttered and before I knew it, I was on his lap as his arms were wrapped carefully yet protectively, around my waist. I felt my cheeks heat up as he kissed my shoulder before placing his chin there.


Hoseok: You don’t need to tell me that you love me Y/N, I know you do, so even if you don’t say it, I know what is going on in that little head of yours.



He chuckled as his grip around me tightened as I leaned my back against his front as I let my tense muscles relax in his embrace. I smiled as a question involuntarily escaped my lips.


Y/N: Promise you will never leave me..?


Hoseok: I will never leave you even if you wanted me to and...


He said as I turned my head to face him. He gently grabbed my chin before continuing.


Hoseok: I will always love you...


He said and crashed his lips against mine. I kissed him back as I wrapped my arms around his neck. After a few moments, he pulled away as he rested his forehead against mine.


Y/N: I love you...


Hoseok: I love you too...


The End~


{Author's Note: I Hope You all enjoyed this oneshot. I was supposed to post it on Hoseok's Birthday but I had my exam's back then. I will be back this week with the next chapter of 'So Far Yet So Close'  Since I haven't posted that in a long time. I will post the next chapter of 'Are We Meant To Be?' after that. See you next time. ILY Guys!}


⠀╲⠀╲             

  ⠀╲⠀❀            ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀❀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀   

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀✿

⠀╲⠀╲             

⠀⠀╲⠀╲⠀☆            ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

      ⠀☆⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀   

      ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀★

⠀╲⠀╲             

  ⠀╲⠀❀            ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀❀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀   

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀✿

⠀╲⠀╲             

⠀⠀╲⠀╲⠀☆            ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

      ⠀☆⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀   

      ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀★

⠀╲⠀╲             

  ⠀╲⠀❀            ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀❀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀   

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀✿

⠀╲⠀╲             

⠀⠀╲⠀╲⠀☆            ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

      ⠀☆⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀   

      ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀★

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Are We Meant To Be?" {Jimin FF} - Chapter 33~

"Are We Meant To Be?" {Jimin FF} - Chapter 36~

πŸ’•πŸ€ͺThe Weirdly Adorable V πŸ€ͺπŸ’•