Hiatus Announcement. [IMPORTANT]

 ━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━


See you later my lovelies~


╲⠀╲⠀╲             ╲

⠀  ╲⠀╲⠀❀ ⠀          ╲ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀❀⠀ ╲⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀   ✿

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀✿

╲⠀╲⠀╲             ╲

⠀⠀╲⠀╲⠀☆ ⠀          ╲ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

      ⠀☆⠀ ╲⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀   ★

      ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀★





Hi everyone! Actually I know that I am not active in general too....because there is just a lot going on these past few days.


So I have decided to go on Hiatus till July. An OFFICIAL HIATUS from everything and not only amino....this includes pinterest, my blogging, my Fan Fictions and amino too. 


I just need a small break from everything so that I can come back with a brighter and happier mind. Thanks for understanding and ILY all. Take care and always know that I am here for you.


See you soon my cuties...ILYSMπŸ–€


╲⠀╲⠀╲             ╲

⠀  ╲⠀╲⠀❀ ⠀          ╲ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀❀⠀ ╲⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀   ✿

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀✿

╲⠀╲⠀╲             ╲

⠀⠀╲⠀╲⠀☆ ⠀          ╲ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

      ⠀☆⠀ ╲⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀   ★

      ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀★


[C]━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Are We Meant To Be?" {Jimin FF} - Chapter 33~

"Are We Meant To Be?" {Jimin FF} - Chapter 36~

πŸ’•πŸ€ͺThe Weirdly Adorable V πŸ€ͺπŸ’•